If you are using the Covetrus Payments integration with WorldPay, you can log into your online account at any time to view all of your transactions at www.accessmyiq.com. At the customer login enter your Username and Password and click Submit.
- The password has to be at least eight characters, at least one capital letter, one lowercase letter, and one number.
- If you are logging in for the first time, please go to the link that was in your email from Worldpay and follow the steps to create your credentials.
All reporting is under the Reconciliation Tab on the left side of iQ. Merchants will have three options for reports and each report provides a tailored selection.
1. Summary is a great way to view at-a-glance reporting or totals over multiple days. It will provide Authorization and Settlement totals along with Checking account activity, disputes and any ACH or settlement rejections.2. Daily Totals is best for reconciliation for each day. This report generates the following day and will provide a grand total that can be broken down by card type and individual transactions (tabs across the top.) You can also click the yellow circle with the arrow next to any category you want more detail about. This is the report most merchants use for reconciliation. 3.Transaction Research is used for looking up specific transactions or a specific card. There are many different options to choose from, but the report is centered around looking up individual transactions and does not provide a total. This tool reports in real time and transactions can be viewed here within ~30 seconds of processing. An easy way to view real time reporting is by choosing “Today” under the ‘Date Type’ dropdown menu when using this report.
4. To Export a report click the arrow pointing right on the top right of any report (Daily Totals, Transaction Research, etc.) and export it as an .xlsx file.
- Be sure to select “All Rows” when exporting this and the document will appear in the files tab (accessible on the top right of the web page) once it is ready to download. You can view the status of a “pending” export by clicking the Files tab.
**If you are unsure of how to login or what your credentials are, or for additional question about reports available in the Worldpay Portal, please reach out to Worldpay at 800-472-3164 or via email at Support@accessmyiq.com to obtain that information**
You can also access information about processing through the online virtual terminal here: https://worldpay.egain.cloud/kb/Help/browse/503200000005070/Virtual-Terminal