Background and prerequisites
The IDEXX in house lab integration has a few requirements:
- A Windows PC connected to the clinic network with both eVetPractice FileWatcher and IDEXX Interlink installed.
- An IDEXX Vet Lab Station connected to the clinic network.
Please contact eVetPractice Support to install and configure the eVetPractice FileWatcher and IDEXX Interlink.
Enabling IDEXX In House Lab Integration
- Once IDEXX's Interlink software is installed and configured for VetLab connection, click on the Gear Icon at the top right of your eVetPractice screen.
- Next, scroll down to Integration Settings and click the box to enable "IDEXX In House Labs Integration".
- Make sure to click the Save button before continuing.
Editing In House Lab Items
After enabling the integration, you will need to go into Lab Management and add/edit your in house lab items by flagging them as an "IDEXX In House Lab item" and "Is Integrated Lab item" as pictured below: