Background and prerequisites
The IDEXX in house lab integration has a few requirements:
- A Windows PC connected to the clinic network with both FileWatcher and IDEXX Interlink installed.
- An IDEXX Vet Lab Station connected to the clinic network.
Please contact Support to install and configure the FileWatcher and IDEXX Interlink.
Enabling IDEXX In House Lab Integration
- Once IDEXX's Interlink software is installed and configured for VetLab connection, from the main menu, click on Settings > Practice Setup > General > expand Integration Settings.
- Next, scroll down to Integration Settings and click the box to Enable IDEXX In House Labs Integration.
- Make sure to click the Save button before continuing.
Editing In House Lab Items
After enabling the integration, you will need to go into main menu > Settings > Products & Services > Labs which will open Lab Management. Add/edit your in-house lab items by flagging them as an IDEXX In House Lab item and Is Integrated Lab item" as pictured below: