Tax Rates can be added based on your Client Classifications.
- First you will need to create your Client Classifications. Go to Menu > Settings > Client Engagement > Client Classification from the sidebar.
- Add the Client Classifications that you would like to use with your Tax Rates.
- Then go to Menu > Settings > Billing > Payments from the sidebar.
- Select the Client Classification Type under the Tax Setup section.
- Add your Tax Rates.
NOTE: The Tax Rate must have the same name as the Client Classification.
- Once the new Tax Rates are set up, go to the Client and set the Client Classification to the appropriate classification that matches the tax rate.
- Going forward, your client will be taxed based on the Client Classification Tax Rate that you have assigned them.