Question: How can I set up the practice logo?
- To add your practice’s logo to eVetPractice, you must first have an image of your logo that is the proper size and format. The file must be an image file in one of the following formats:
- JPEG or JPG
- The size must be smaller or equal to the following dimensions in pixels:
225 w x 106 H
- Height NEEDS to be between 100min to 150max.
Note that if you use a size larger than this, the system will resize and crop the image to fit the above size. But it may not do so in a way that is desirable, so it is recommended that you edit your image to how you would like it to look within the size restrictions, before uploading it into eVetPractice. You can use any photo editor to resize the image, such as Microsoft Paint, Photoshop, or IRFanView. For instructions on how to shrink, resize, or crop images, please refer to your chosen photo editor’s help files.
- Once finished resizing, you must then upload the image of the logo into your practice documents. This can be done from the “Settings – General” page. From there, you may click either the “Add Document” link in the “Documents” section at the bottom, or you may click the “Add Logo” link in the “General Information” section.
- Once you have uploaded the logo image file to your practice documents, you will see it in your documents list.
- Go to the top of the general settings page, to the “General Information” section. There you will see a drop-down that reads “Practice Logo”. Click this dropdown, and then choose the document representing your logo image that you just uploaded. Then press the save button at the bottom of the screen.
- Once saved, the practice logo will appear at the top of eVetPractice on all pages.