- All inventory items, services, and labs have an Is Complete checkbox that can be set and saved.
- This checkbox indicates whether or not the items have been administered or performed on the patient.
- This allows you to add items and/or treatments ahead of time, before the actual work has been performed, and then mark the items as complete after the work has been performed.
In addition to the checkbox within the treatment item details, there is also a visual indicator of completeness in three places.
- on the treatment page
- on the invoice page
- in the listed medical record items
This indicator is a circle with a check mark inside next to the item on the treatment, medical record, or invoice.
NOTE: In the medical record, the icons will only display in the View by Date and View by Groups view. The indicators will not be present in the View by Date with Details view.
Beyond a completeness indicator, the completion status of an item impacts additional functionality.
- Vaccination logs – Vaccination Log entries are not created until the item is marked as complete.
- Some reports have an option to filter the results based on whether the item is complete or not.
- Usage Report
- Veterinary Services Delivered (VSD) report