These features will be available when your practice automatically updates to version 2021.2 or higher. To see if your practice has moved to the latest release, click the help icon in your quick-launch links to check.
Wellness Plan Updates
- Updates have been made to expired Wellness Plans to now allow users to make a payment and the option to reactivate the plan to extend the expired date.
- Wellness Plan payments items that have been returned/removed have been updated to no longer display in the Transaction History section so that area only shows accurate payments.
Virtual Visits / Telemedicine
- For any practices that have not yet used Virtual Visits / Telemedicine as of 12/15/2020, when those practices attempt to do so for the first time, by creating a virtual visit, an error is produced and the virtual visit fails to create: "Unexpected issue has occurred, please try again later. Contact eVetPractice support if the problem persists."
- Updates to the category summary section of the sales reports have been made to allow users to view the Billable item Types (Package, Inventory, Lab and Procedures) as a header for easier visibility when reviewing the report.
- Split Ownership - Within the sales report, we have made updates to allow split ownership to display items that included tax correctly so that the report calculates these billable items correctly. Also, the Discount Breakdown has been updated to display Split Ownership discounts correctly so the report shows accurate information.
- The price column is now displaying the correct value in cases where a discount is applied for split ownership.
- Deactivating a Package at the Enterprise level will now deactivate the synced Package at the Practice level.
- Fixed an issue that was sporadically causing an error when syncing all Inventory items using the Synchronize Across Enterprise feature.
- Fixed an issue that was allowing finance charges to be applied to an Inactive Patient with no billable items on an invoice.
Appointment Type Legend
- We've moved the Appointment Type Legend below the Appointment Calendar. This is part of our ongoing effort to reduce scrolling and provide a better viewing experience.