Skip to main content
How do I use an existing credit on a client account balance?
Requirements and directions
- A client has an existing credit on their account.
- The client has an invoice with a balance due.
- The credit can be applied to an invoice by processing a $0.00 cash payment.
Example in action
- If the credit is more than the total invoice balance, users will see a button "Process Refund" on the client screen.
- On the checkout screen users would change the amount of the payment to $0.00 and select the cash payment type.
- When a user processes the payment, it will apply the credit to the invoice and any remainder will still show as a credit on the account.