These features will be available when your practice automatically updates to version 2021.3 or higher. To see if your practice has moved to the latest release, click the help icon in your quick-launch links to check.
Available after General Availability
An enhancement has been made to the CONA setup process which allows the user to select a new option, Include Tax into Cost. Selecting this option will include the tax amount into the cost of the product.
Also included is a new Invoices tab that has been added to the CONA section. When the order comes into practice, simply go to Inventory | Covetrus Ordering and click on the Invoices section. A screen similar to the one below will open displaying the items on the invoice.
- Data in this area will display all invoices for orders placed within CONA.
- If an order is placed with multiple items within that order and items were shipped out at different times the system will display two different invoices for each item shipped with a unique status and invoice numbers.
- To review the entire order you can click on the order number within the invoice section to bring you to the order section of the Covetrus Ordering section.
- An enhancement was done to add an option for Add received quantity to negative on hand to both the invoice and order pages for CONA
Updates to the category summary section of the sales reports have been made to allow users to view the tax breakdown as a header for easier visibility when reviewing the report.
An additional update has been made to the Return section where returns will now display in red font to help return items stand out to users.
An update was made to the default number of months within the Wellness Plan for the payment schedule to be from 1-12 to 1-18. The pre-populate number will display as 12 but can be edited from 1-18.
- The default number of months for Wellness plan schedule has been added to the Enterprise level.
Enterprise - selective sync
- Callback reminders have been added to the Billable items at the Enterprise level, so the user can sync callback reminders to all practices at the Enterprise level.
- The segment level pricing should sync using the pricing for their assigned segment, rather than the enterprise level pricing information.
- Fixed an issue where Tier pricing was not syncing during the first attempt.
- A fix was put in place to no longer cause an error when syncing all Inventory items.
- The segment service fee,tax level, markup percentage is now working when the targeted practice is assigned to a segment.
- A fix was completed so a duplicate row is no longer being inserted in the callback section at enterprise for procedure item.
- All practice users are now able to see and run the WhoGot column and icon in Inventory, Procedure, Labs, and Patient Medical Record and be able to run a WhoGot report, with the exception of "Guest", "Kiosk", or "Limited Assigned Provider" roles.