These features will be available when your practice automatically updates to version 2021.4 or higher. To see if your practice has moved to the latest release, click the help icon in your quick-launch links to check.
- An enhancement was made to allow the users to add/change a credit card on file for a Wellness Plan without having to save other areas on the wellness plan page.
Patient Reminder Report
- We added a column with client's phone number to the Excel export of the Patient Reminder Report. This column already exists on the report in eVet and the PDF export.
- We have added the correct values for Returned items for tax and cost values across all areas in the Sales Report
- Updates were made to correct the totals of patient and client transactions based on the provider.
- Updates were made to correct the Cash and Cashier Summary Coupon Total to add override prices.
- Changes have been made to the headers on the Provider Category Summary, Provider Breakdown, Transaction, and Summary Sections to allow the report to be easier to read.
- Continued work is being done to help enhance the performance within CONA.
- A fix was put in place for receiving a controlled substance within the CONA feature to show the correct On-Hand quantity.
- We have added the ability to cancel an Idexx order from the lab order page before the order has been submitted through the Idexx VetConnect widget.
Move Billable Items
- An update has been made to allow users to move labs to other areas (Examples: procedure or inventory) without experiencing any errors.
- We fixed an issue that was preventing changes from being saved on the Edit Payment History page if the received payment amount contains a comma.
Referral System mass emails
- We fixed an issue that was causing an error when the user was sending a Referral System mass email for both hospital and provider.
Enterprise Replication Issues
- Fixed an issue that was causing Billable Items with duplicate codes.
- Fixed an issue that was allowing duplicate categories to be created.
- Fixed an issue that was not allowing Packages to be created when using a code related to a deleted Package.
- Fixed an issue that was allowing Lab Integrations to be enabled on Practice level items even when the Lab Integration wasn’t enabled at the Practice level.