Default completion status based on method of adding item to treatment
When an item is added to a patient treatment, the state of the "is complete" setting depends on the method it was added to the treatment.
"Is complete" is marked
- Quick Invoicing page -- All inventory items, procedures, and labs added from the Quick Invoicing screen are automatically flagged as complete.
- Treatment page -- Any inventory item, procedure, or lab added via the “All-in-One” search at the top of the treatment page is automatically flagged as complete.
- Treatment page -- Within each category section on the treatment page, a link to add items (titled "Add Procedures," "Add Inventory Items", and "Add Labs" respectively). Using the "plus" (+) icon will add items to a treatment flagged as complete.
"Is complete" is unmarked
- Converting items from an estimate
- Treatment page -- Adding an item using the search bar under Procedures, Inventory Items, or Labs sections will add the item to a treatment flagged as incomplete.
- Exam Forms – If an exam form for a species is linked to a procedure, when the exam form is added to the patient MR, the linked procedure will also be added to a treatment and will default to incomplete.
- Medical Record - The resulting treatment item when you are refilling a medication from the patient's Prescription History tab.
An example item from quick add that causes items to land on the treatment as incomplete.