The date a payment is entered cannot be changed in order to maintain an audit trail. Payment deposit date is editable and is used in the Sales and End of Shift reports.
To change the payment deposit date:
- Apply the payment as normal.
- Once the payment is processed go to the client's payment history.
- Find the receipt for the payment to be changed.
- Click the edit receipt at the top. This option is only visible if you have the employee right to change deposit date.
- Edit the deposit date to the actual date of the original payment and save.
You will now see on the Payment history that the deposit date has been changed.