Issues or Symptoms
Submitting a lab order to IDEXX VetConnect Reference labs gives an error.
- "Lab service is not orderable"
- "Testing must be linked before ordering"
Previous PIMS (especially Neo) has caused the test codes to be deactivated by IDEXX for practice.
- Confirm the IDEXX VetConnect Plus integration setting is enabled and the credentials are entered correctly on the IDEXX Setup page. Gear Icon > IDEXX Setup.
- Confirm that the IDEXX VetConnect Reference Order Code on the lab item details displays the order code listed in IDEXX's test code directory. Labs > Edit Lab Item > check IDEXX VetConnect Reference Order Code.
Link to their directory: IDEXX Tests and Services
- Log into the practice's IDEXX VetConnect Plus account and submit the order using the same test code.
Resolution or Workaround
If you were unsuccessful with submitting the test through IDEXX VetConnect Plus, please reach out to IDEXX Support for further assistance at 1-888-433-9987 option 5. They will review with you and escalate on their side if necessary.
Note: Please make sure you speak with IDEXX VetConnect Plus Support. The other extensions are for Reference Lab Support and they may send you back to us requesting to activate the codes again. This can not be done by Covetrus Support.