- The Payment Plan Report allows the clinic to see transaction errors, processed transactions, and scheduled transactions.
- This report should be run on a regular basis to monitor the status of automatic payments.
- Card failures or declines will requires a new card from the customer.
- If changes to a client stored card are made, make sure to update the payment schedule so that the missed payment’s date is after the date changes were made.
Rights and access
- This report can only be ran by employees with the appropriate right.
- See Employee Rights for more information.
Using the report
- Go to Reports to access the Payment Plan Report.
- Click the Edit pencil to the left of the Payment Plan Report.
- Select New Run.
- Give the report a Report Run Name*, apply filters and Generate.
Based on the filters selected the report will contain certain information.