Question: How do I enable employee practice associations for grouped practices?
Go to settings (gear icon) > employees and click on the link "Manage Employee/Practice Assignments"
Enable the practices that each employee should appear under and click "save"
- Only users with the role of Group Owner or Group Manager can make these changes.
- Employee practice associations control which employees are shown on the employee drop down lists for the currently active practice. The lists include:
- switch user drop down
- active provider drop down
- sales report cashier drop down
- production drop down in the treatment section
- This does NOT control who can switch to which practice AND it does not restrict the active practice drop down list for the currently logged in user.
- If the employee does not have an association to a practice below and they switch to that practice, then their employee rights will be downgraded to the lowest possible.