Skip to main content
How do I enable employee practice associations for grouped practices?
- Go to Menu > Settings > Employees > Employees.
- Click the link to Manage Employee/Practice Assignments.
- Click on the Edit pencil in front of the employee to change.
- Enable the practices that each employee should appear under and click Save.
- Only users with the role of Group Owner or Group Manager can make these changes.
- Employee practice associations control which employees are shown on the employee drop-down lists for the currently active practice. The lists include:
- switch user
- active provider
- sales report cashier
- production in the treatment section
- This does NOT control who can switch to which practice AND it does not restrict the active practice drop down list for the currently logged in user.
- If the employee does not have an association to a practice and they switch to that practice, then their employee rights will be downgraded to the lowest possible.