Question: How do I generate a list of active and/or inactive clients? How do I generate a list for mass communication?
The Client Report is a structured and filtered list of clients.
- Filter and list criteria includes:
- Date the client was created
- Clients with appointments in a selected date range
- Clients with a specified amount spent in a date range
- Client classifications
- Clients with selected species
- Clients with email addresses.
- Active or inactive clients.
The report additionally displays client ID, patient ID, and entered referral information.
Running the Client Report
- Click on Home to go back to the home screen/calendar.
- Click Reports
- Click on the edit pencil next to the Client Report.
- Click New Run
- Enter desired Report Run Name. Clear or enter appropriate date filters and add any other filters
- Click Generate
Actions with the client report
- The Client Report is used to send a mass communication to your clients via email or by printing to postcards.
- Common examples for sending a mass communication are to announce you are opening a facility, providing new services (e.g. laser therapy), dental health month specials, and so on.
- Generate a ".csv" file to export