Question: How do I configure and run the Billable Items report? How do I see a list of all services offered?
The Billable Items Report provides a list of your Inventory Items, Procedures, and Labs.
- Current on hand amount and pricing information is displayed.
- If applicable, you’ll also see expiration dates and indicators if the particular billable item will have sales tax applied, a reminder configured, as well if it is flagged as a Taxable, Reminder included, Vaccine, Controlled Substance, and/or a Dispensable (e.g. prescription) item.
- On the report itself, the billable items are ordered by Type (Procedure, Inventory, Lab), Category, then alphabetically.
- You can export the report in excel to filter or remove columns and create a list of services.
Running the Billable Items Report
- Click on Home to go back to the home screen/calendar.
- Click Reports
- Click on the edit pencil next to the Billable Items Report.
- Click New Run
- Enter desired Report Run Name.
- Select to include inactive to see all items.
- Click Generate