The Inventory Report is a structured list of your inventory items.
- The Inventory Report provides the calculated Cost to you and total potential sell Price based on the Quantity on Hand (QOH) for each item listed. If applicable, you’ll also see expiration dates and location if designated on the item details.
- Additionally, at the bottom of the report, you’ll find grand totals of all inventory items for Quantity on Hand (QOH), Total Cost (QOH * Cost) and Total Price (QOH * Price).
- This report is great if you need to identify and value your inventory which you may need to document for tax filing purposes.
- Note this report will only show results based on when it has been run. It is not possible to run it for past dates.
Running the Inventory Report
- Click on Menu > Reports.
- Click on the edit pencil next to the Inventory Report.
- Click New Run.
- Enter desired Report Run Name.
- Select to include inactive to see all inventory items.
- Click Generate
- How can I run on-hand inventory reports in eVetPractice?
- How can I report on controlled substances in eVetPractice?
- How do I configure and run the Billable Items report?