The Vaccination Report provides a view of all vaccines administered during a specified time period.
Filter and list criteria include:
- Patient Species
- Provider who administered the vaccination
- Selected vaccination based on the inventory item or procedure item marked as "Is Vaccine"
- Tag Number
- Serial/Lot #
- Expiration date
- Vaccination type
- Licensing period
The client's address and phone number as well as patient signalment are displayed in this report. It will also include the total quantity of patients who received the selected vaccination. This report will include patients that are marked as Inactive.
Running the Vaccination Report
- Click on Menu > Reports.
- Click on the edit pencil next to the Vaccination Report. If you don't see this report, you can create it from the Reporting Dashboard.
- Click New Run.
- Enter desired Report Run Name and Start and End range of vaccination date.
- Select Vaccines
- Choose the procedure or inventory item category where the vaccination treatment items are listed.
- Hold the "CTRL" key on your keyboard to select/unselect specific vaccines that populate from the selected category, or click "Add all for this Category" to highlight all at once.
- Click "Add Selected Inventory Items" or "Add Selected Procedures"
- Click Generate.