The Prescription Report provides information on prescriptions that have been dispensed over the selected date range. The report includes client and patient information, quantity dispensed, expiration, lot number (if applicable), refills and refill expiration, Rx number, and Rx instructions.
Filters for the Prescription Report include:
- Prescription date
- Dispensing provider
- Specific inventory items with that have the "Is Dispensable" setting
Running the Prescription Report
- Click Reports.
- Click on the edit pencil next to the prescription report. If you don't see this report, you can create it from the Reporting Dashboard.
- Click New Run.
- Enter a Name.
- Clear or enter appropriate date filters and add other filters, if needed.
- Choose the Inventory Category that contains the item that was dispensed and select "Add Selected Inventory Items".
- Remove previously selected dispensables, if not reporting on them.
- Click Generate.