Question: How do I configure and run the Referral System Report?
If you are using eVetPractice’s Referral System feature, you can run the Referral System Report for a specified time period.
- The results will show revenue generated from a Hospital and/or Doctor referral, referred patients you’ve seen in your Practice during the reporting period, and overall referred patient counts.
- Additionally, you have the options to include Hospital and/or Doctor summaries.
Running the Referral System Report
- Click on Home to go back to the home screen/calendar.
- Click Reports
- Click on the edit pencil next to the Referral System Report. If you don't see this report, you can create it from the Reporting Dashboard.
- Click New Run
- Enter desired Report Run Name. Clear or enter the appropriate date range filter and select the type of referrals.
- Click Generate