Covetrus Pulse has several reporting capabilities within Inventory Management to help you efficiently manage optimal levels of inventory (On Hand Alerts), provide visibility into changes made (On Hand Change), and prevent the use of expired products (On Hand Expired).
Here's a 2-minute video overview of On-Hand Reporting:
On Hand Reports
There are three On Hand reports that can be accessed from the Inventory Dashboard
Note: On Hand Alerts are granted by employee permissions.
On Hand Alerts
- The On Hand Alert report lets you know if you’ve gone above or below your preset levels of inventory based on the Minimum Quantity and/or Maximum Quantity of an item.
- See the Adding an Inventory Item article for additional information about the Minimum Quantity and Maximum Quantity fields you can set on an inventory item.
On Hand Change Reports
- The On Hand Change report displays changes that have been made to the “On Hand” and/or Cost values of the Inventory item.
- Any comments entered in the Reason for Change field for manual adjustments will also be included in this report.
- See the Adding an Inventory Item article for additional information about On Hand and Reason for Change fields of an inventory item.
On Hand Expired
- The On Hand Expired report displays items based on the expiration date, provided that the date has been specified for the inventory item or lot.
- This feature only works if the expiration date is filled in for the item or inventory lot.
- For additional information on setting the Expired Date of an inventory item, see the Adding an Inventory Item article.
- See the Utilizing the Lots Feature article for specifying the specific Lot’s expiration date.