On Hand Reports
There are three On Hand reports that can be accessed from the Inventory Dashboard
Note: On Hand Alerts are granted by employee permissions.
On Hand Alerts
- The On Hand Alert report lets you know if you’ve gone above or below your preset levels of inventory based on the Minimum Quantity and/or Maximum Quantity of an item.
- See the Adding an Inventory Item article for additional information about the Minimum Quantity and Maximum Quantity fields you can set on an inventory item.
On Hand Change Reports
- The On Hand Change report displays changes that have been made to the “On Hand” and/or Cost values of the Inventory item.
- The report will also include any comments entered in the “Reason for Change” field for manual adjustments.
- See the Adding an Inventory Item article for additional information about On Hand and Reason for Change fields of an inventory item.
On Hand Expired
- The On Hand Expired report displays items based on the expiration date, if specified on the inventory item or the inventory lot.
- Only works if expiration date is filled in for the item or inventory lot.
- For additional information on setting the Expired Date of an inventory item, see the Adding an Inventory Item article.
- See the Utilizing the Lots Feature article for specifying the specific Lot’s expiration date.