Enable the DYMO integration
Ensure that the DYMO LabelWriter is connected to the desired machine or a shared printer has been created from another computer. Once the printer configuration is complete, follow the steps below to configure the DYMO LabelWriter within Pulse.
From the Menu:
- Click Settings > Practice Setup > General.
- Expand Integration Settings.
- Click checkbox for Use DYMO Label Printer. Once enabled, a new section will appear labeled DYMO Printer Settings. Click Save button.
- Expand DYMO Printer Settings to map the labels.
Label size setup
The supported label sizes are as follows:
- 2 ¾″ x 2 ⅛″ - Large
- 3 1/10″ x 1 4/5 ″ - Video Top
- 4″ x 2 ⅛″ - Shipping
Labels can be printed for the following items:
- Cage Card
- Treatment Items
For more information on how to print labels, please see this article - Printing Labels to your DYMO Label Printer
- Select the label option for each label type you are going to be printing. There are several options available to select from. Custom labels can be added to your practice document list upon request.
- When finished, click Save.
- Test print the labels that were selected.
- How do I set up and install a DYMO LabelWriter printer?
- How do I set up and install the Wireless DYMO® LabelWriter?
- DYMO LabelWriter setup troubleshooting article