On demand videos are best viewed using the Microsoft Edge internet browser. Firefox will work, but Chrome is not recommended as it will not allow you to pause, rewind, or fast forward the video. You may also download the videos directly to your computer for optimum functionality.
Calendar and appointment setup is an efficient and effective calendar for your clinic's workflow is pivotal. The following links to articles and videos will assist you and your staff in understanding and setting up the key parts of your calendar and appointment flow in eVetPractice.
- Calendar Optimization Webinar
- General Calendar Settings
- Calendar Overview
- Appointment Types
- Calendar Resources (Customized Columns)
- Setting calendar blocks for closures, holidays, meetings, etc.
- Confirm Status'
- Visit Status'
- Appointment Reminders
- Printing mass check in sheets (Optional: for paper or paper lite practices)
- How to schedule an appointment on the calendar
For clinics who offer boarding services for their clients and patients, eVetPractice has a separate boarding calendar that can be configured with specific cage types. The following links will assist you and your staff in setting up the eVetPractice boarding calendar, cage types and reservation types.
- Boarding Overview & Quick Guide
- Configuring Cage Types
- Reservation Types
- Creating, checking in, & checking out boarding reservations