On demand videos are best viewed using the Microsoft Edge internet browser. Firefox will work, but Chrome is not recommended as it will not allow you to pause, rewind, or fast forward the video. You may also download the videos directly to your computer for optimum functionality.
Many practices will categorize their client base for different reason. Common reasons for client categorizing in eVetPractice is for tax requirements, to give a percentage discount, and for reporting purposes. Below there will be links to helpful articles to assist in setting up these client category options.
- How to set up tax rates based on client classification
- Using client classifications for reporting
- Using client status for percentage discount
Reports that can be filtered by client status and client classification
- Sales Report
- Client Report
- Accounts Receivable Report
- Patient Reminders Report
- Usage Report
- Veterinary Services Delivered Report