While adding or modifying a form, on the NEW Exam Form and History Form pages, on the top right corner, you will see a button () that will allow you to expand to view key patient details.
This information allows you to review what you were able to with the previous patient highlights, but in a more condensed and cleaner format!
Patient highlights at the top (Before)
Requires you to scroll up to the top of the page as you are filling out the form.
Patient highlights side navigation (After)
The Patient Highlights Sidebar allows you view patient details while completing an exam or history form.
With the new sidebar, you can optionally expand/collapse, as well as scroll independently from the patient exam form. So as you scroll through the form, the patient's highlights will remain stationary from where you last were.
Each "card" on the highlights will provide you with information based on the corresponding title. The cards that will be available are the following.
- Patient - Key patient information, based on who the form is being filled out for.
- Client - Key client information, for who owns the pet.
- Weight Trend - List of weight entries, sorted by date descending.
- Master Problems - List of master problems for the patient, both resolved and onset will display.
- Reminders - List of reminders due for the patient, sorted by date ascending.
- Patient Medications (coming soon!)
- Visits (coming soon!)
- Callbacks (coming soon!)
- Core Vaccines (coming soon!)
- Documents (coming soon!)
- Patient Referrals (coming soon!)
- Notes (coming soon!)
- Follow Ups (coming soon!)
Settings (coming soon!)
Next to the expand tab, there will be a settings gear that will "fly-out" a window to allow you to show/hide specific cards, or organize them based on which cards are more important for you to view without needing to possibly scroll down in the sidebar