This document contains a summary of the additions and improvements made to Pulse for the month of January 2024.
Updated January 31, 2024
The FileWatcher application, for IDEXX In-House lab integrations, was updated to reduce the amount of time for submitted lab orders to display on the IDEXX VetLab Station.
The patient Age calculation is stopped when Status is marked Inactive.
Products & Services
Added the ability to set a Service Fee for multiple Service items at once.
- Resolved an issue that could display multiple messages when deleting an item in the Catalog.
- Fixed the display of Vaccine Details labels when the card is small in the Catalog.
- Removed extra whitespace from the Reminders & Callbacks card in the Catalog.
- Corrected the count of selected associated reminders selected for an item in the Catalog.
- Negative currency values can be properly edited in the new Catalog interface.
- All tax levels are now available for selection in the new Catalog interface.
- The Delete Item function in the new Catalog interface has been restored.
- Resolved an issue where reminders would not be satisfied correctly after being updated in the Catalog.
- Resolved an issue where associated reminders were not saved properly in the Catalog in some cases.
- When the practice uses an IP filter to restrict employee access from outside of the given IP ranges, they will be re-directed to a page asking them to contact their IT for assistance.
- Removed check of tier price quantity for inactive tiers in the Catalog.
- Resolved multiples of unassigned lab orders being imported from Zoetis's Reference Labs to the patient's medical record.
Updated January 23, 2024 (version 2024.1 or higher)
Added the patient's ID to the patient report.
Practice setting is now visible for business managers and business owners to "Show CareCredit" to enable the integration.
- When an employee logs into the practice outside of the given IP range, the page will no longer be stuck in an endless loop, and the employee will be directed to contact their practice IT for assistance.
- When Zoetis Reference lab orders are placed outside of Pulse, the lab results are being imported multiple times. Pulse best practice recommendation is to submit the lab order through Pulse instead of directly through ZRL.