The Check In Sheet is a patient summary that displays patient information at a quick glance:
This sheet can be generated and printed in one of two ways:
Automatically by Visit Status Configuration.
- Visit Statuses associated with appointments can be configured with a "Print check-in report" box selected. If this setting is enabled, changing an appointment to this visit status will prompt to print a Check In Sheet.
See How do I configure visit statuses? for more information on configuring visit statuses.
- A best practice recommendation is to call the configured status "Checked In" or something similar.
- Change an existing patient appointment visit reason on the calendar or the patient medical record page to print a Check In Sheet print.
Manually from the patient Medical Record
Check in sheets can be printed from an appointment display manually in the patient Medical Record.
- Double click on an existing appointment in the calendar, which will take you to the Medical Record view of the appointment.
- Click the Print Check-in Sheet link in the General Information section of the appointment..