Enabling the Calendar Resource View
- Go to the Menu > Settings > Practice Setup > General.
- Expand Calendar Settings.
- If desired, change the "Default View" to Resource (recommended).
- Check the box next to Enable resource view.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
Customizing and Configuring the Resource View
By default, the calendar displays columns for each employee flagged as an active Provider.
To customize your columns:
- Go to the Menu > Settings > Calendar > Calendar Resources.
- Click Add Calendar Resource or click the Edit pencil icon to edit an existing resource.
This will bring up the following screen:
- Fill out the Name you want to appear on the calendar.
- Assign a Provider links a resource to an existing user. Use this to link resources that identify people to the assigned provider. Generic resources or columns should be left blank.
- Click Save to create the resource or apply any changes.
- You can add as many resources as you need for your practice.
- In the Calendar Resources setup screen, Resources can be dragged-and-dropped to change the order they appear on the calendar.
- Additionally, you can disable (turn circle red), enable (turn circle green) and delete resource columns.
Note: Disabling, deleting, or editing a resource will relocate any existing appointments in that column to the "first" or "left-most" resource on the calendar.