This article will address how to configure or run the Usage Report and how to obtain the total number of an inventory items, services, packages, or labs used over a specified date range.
The usage report in the system will allow you to see how different treatments have been used based on specified criteria over a period of time.
To run and/or edit the usage report, from the Menu, click on Reports.
Click on the Edit pencil next to the Usage Report:
From this screen you will have the option to change the name and description of the report, run a new report, and view previous reports:
CREATING A NEW RUN
- Click on New Run (as shown in the figure above)
- Give the report a name. After it is run it will show up in the Previous Runs section with the name given.
- Enter the date range in which you would like to see treatment usage. The date range is the only required filter.
- Next there are several optional filters. Hovering over the blue question mark icon next to each of these filters will give you more information on each of them.
- Once the overall filters have been set up you can further limit the client and patient information.
- Clicking on the Client Information section will allow you to filter the information by the client's county. Please note: this is specifically for your rabies tag reporting.
- Clicking on Patient Information will allow you to filter by patient species.
- Now select which treatments you would like to include on the report from your packages, inventory items, services, and labs.
- Inventory items, services, and labs are sorted by category for your convenience.
- Once you have selected all your filters and selected treatments, click Generate.
The file will take a moment to generate. Once it is finished you will be taken to a screen where you can download the file as a PDF file, Excel file, or view the results on the web page by scrolling down. Your filters will also be shown on this page: