The end-of-shift report comprehensively summarizes all the revenue collected since the last report. If the report is generated for the first time, it will show the earnings of the previous 24 hours. Use this report to reconcile the sales recorded in the system with the balance on your credit card machine, balance your cash till, and ensure the amount of check deposits in hand matches the recorded amount in the system.
NOTE: To run the report, the user must have the reporting right enabled for the End of Shift report.
Run a Report
- To access the Reports section, click the Menu > Reports.
- Click on the edit pencil next to End of Shift.
- Click on New Run. This will create a new report that can be printed or exported to a spreadsheet.
- Start Date: What day do you want the report to begin creating? How long do you want the report to continue running?
- Repeat Every: How often do you want the report to run (Daily, Weekly, or Monthly)?
Allows you to setup an automatic schedule for running the report.
- When in the End of Shift section, select Schedule Run.
- Enter a unique Name for the report.
- Email Recipients: Who are the people that should receive this report? Enter their email separated by a comma.
- Use Static Filter Dates: This feature can be helpful if you want to compare results between different runs.
- Select Save.
- A screen will display giving you the option to change the name and description of the report, run a new report, and view previous reports.
Creating a New Run
- Click on the New Run button.
- The report will run automatically and show all information since the last report was ran.
If a mistake is found, you can always delete an end of shift report, then the next time you run the report, it will be from the last non-deleted report.