The Practice Trending Report allows you to see trends in your practice over a set period of time in an easy to read line graph. To access the Reports section click Reports in the blue home menu.
To run and/or edit the Practice Trending Report click on the edit pencil next to it:
From this screen you will have the option to change the name and description of the report, run a new report, and view previous reports:
CREATING A NEW RUN
- Click on New Run (as shown in the figure above)
- The screen below will appear:
- Give the report a name
- Choose the date range you would like to see trending data
- Choose if you would like to see this data by day, week, month, or year.
- Choose the data sets you would like represented in the line graph.
- Click Generate when you have made all your selections
The data points below will be reflected as of the time period you select above (by the day, week, month, or year):
- Accounts Receivable Balance – total of all receivables
- Amount Of Payment Transactions – total amount of payments
- Average Payment Transaction – average transaction amount
- Number Of Payment Transactions – count of payments
- Number Of Future Visits
- Number Of Active Patients
- Number Of Active Clients
- Number Of Active Clients With No Visit
- Number Of Active Clients With At Least One Visit
- Number Of New Clients
- Number Of New Patients
- Number Of Future Boarding Reservations
- Number Of Completed Visits – only includes completed visits assigned to a patient
- Number Of Completed Visits By Client – only includes completed visits grouped by client, so if a client has two visits completed it only counts once
- Average Transaction Per Patient – amount of payment transactions / number of completed visits
- Average Transaction Per Client – amount of payment transactions / number of completed visits by client
Once you click Generate the report will show pop up with your Report Details, Filters, and the Practice Trending line graph:
You can view the hard data for all data points (not just the ones you selected) over the period of time specified by clicking on "Click to view data set."
The data set headers are at the top and the information for each date is below. The report reads vertically. As an example, we have highlighted which header goes to which data value below: