To submit an ANTECH lab order, you must first add the lab as a treatment on the medical record.
- To do so navigate to the medical record and click Treatment to add a treatment.
- You can add the ANTECH lab order by searching it's name or code in the Add Item section or by clicking on Labs and searching directly in the Labs section:
- Once you choose which lab you would like to order, click on Lab Order.
- From here you can enter more details and submit the order. You will need to confirm that you want to continue with the submission.
- Once submitted you will need to print out the Form Request by clicking on the printer icon.
- This will open your lab request form as a PDF document where you can print it out to submit along with your sample.
- The lab will show up as pending in the medical record until the results are brought back into the system.
- When the results have arrived they will show up on the Lab Dashboard and will also be viewable directly in the patient's medical record.