Pulse offers you many different ways to send out appointment and patient service reminders. For patient service reminders, you can attach them to inventory, procedure, and lab items as well as create them manually. To create your reminders, please use these articles:
- How do I attach a reminder to a billable item?
- How do I create a manual reminder?
- How do I configure automatic callback reminders?
There are 4 types of reminders that you can either attach to billable items or create manually:
NOTE: General, Wellness, and Recheck reminders are external reminders, meaning they should be sent to your clients. Callback reminders are internal reminders, meaning they should be used to remind your staff to callback a client.
Distributing Appointment and Patient Service Reminders
There are many different ways to distribute your external patient service reminders and appointment reminders:
- Set up Nightly Tasks for automated email reminders - How do I set up nightly tasks to send appointment or patient reminders?
- Create postcards - How do I configure and manually distribute reminders for postcards?
- Create customized emails for different types of reminders - Manually Distributed Reminders - Emails
- Send SMS reminders - Manually Distributed Reminders - Text Messages (SMS)