The Veterinary Services Delivered Report will allow you to see provider production regardless of payment status based on many different criteria.
- To access the Reports section, click Menu > Reports.
- To run and/or edit the Veterinary Services Delivered report click on the Edit pencil next to it.
- From this screen you will have the option to change the name and description of the report, run a new report, and view previous reports.
Creating a New Run
- Click on New Run.
- Select the settings appropriate for your practice.
- Report Run Name: Give the report a name. After it is run it will show up in the Previous Runs section with the name given.
- Start Date & End Date: Enter the date range in which you would like to see production.
- Only Include Completed: Determines whether treatment item returned will ONLY include completed items.
- Only Include Declined Items: Determines whether the treatment items returned will ONLY include declined items. This option excludes the include completed options above.
- Include zero priced items?: Determines whether to include zero priced items.
The first three are typically left unchecked, but you can check them off if you wish. Then you can choose from different summaries to include in your VSD report.
- Include Tax Summary: Shows taxes collected grouped by tax rate. For example, if you have a separate tax rate for state and municipality, you will see the breakdown here.
- Include Category Summary: Category Summary shows totals grouped by package, inventory, procedure, and lab categories.
- Include Category Breakdown: Category Breakdown shows details grouped by package, inventory, service, and lab categories.
- Provider: You can choose to only run the report for a specific provider. If you leave it at "Not Specified", all providers will be represented.
- Client Information: You have additional client filters, if necessary.
- Patient Information: You can run the report on only selected species, if necessary.
- Click Generate once filters have been completed.
Once you click Generate, the report will show up. At the top you will see the breakdown on production by provider and below you will see any summaries you included. This report can be generated into an Excel or PDF document.
NOTE: Tax Summary will ONLY include taxable items towards its overall amounts and Provider Summary will ONLY include items that are not excluded towards Production.