New Worldpay from FIS Account Setup
In order to use Worldpay from FIS Payment Systems, you will need to create a Worldpay account.
- Fill out the form at https://fispayments.secure.force.com/?p=evetcovetrus to contact Worldpay and get the process of account creation initiated.
- Onboarded accounts will receive a Merchant ID Number and a Web Service Password. These are the items you will need to input into Pulse.
Existing Worldpay or Vantiv clients
- Practices with an existing Worldpay or Vantiv account migrating from a previous PIMS can email email@example.com to initiate the process for securing the proper credentials.
- The subject line of the email should read: MID [Account #] ‘DCF Request’ -- replacing [Account #] with the practice account number.
- A representative will reach out to help you switch the POS associated to your Worldpay account to Pulse.
Setup and Configuration
Covetrus Implementations and Setup
For assistance setting up WorldPay integration, contact our Covetrus Implementation team.
- Phone number: (855) 266-5864 Option 3
- Email address: US-CGSS_CCSetup@Covetrus.com
Browser best practices
- Before enabling Worldpay integration, it is recommended to disable 'Autofill' in your browser settings so that the browser does not try to auto-fill information when trying to swipe the credit card info.
- Refer to your specific browser help to learn how to disable this feature.
Worldpay Integration Setup
- From the main menu, open Settings > Billings > Payments.
- Click the checkbox Use WorldPay Integrated Systems under the Payments Accepted section.
- Checking the box will generate a new section below to enter Merchant ID and password settings.
Enter the Merchant ID and account password in the relevant fields pictured below:
- Allow for storing of tokenized cards enables Pulse to store customer card information (a card token).
- WorldPay explicitly needs to enable the feature for the checkbox to work.
- Credentials entered into this screen should not be an account nickname.
- Error messages along the line of Card declined, invalid credentials are typically caused by account aliases or nicknames.
Hardware setup and configuration
Unencrypted USB Swipers (Uncommon)
- Note: Dejavoo terminals and unencrypted USB swipers cannot be mixed and matched in eVetPractice. Once adding a Dejavoo terminal, Pulse's interface changes to only allow credit card entry via terminal (or manual entry by skipping electronic processing).
- Unencrypted USB swipers do not require additional hardware or configuration. They operate as human input devices (HID) and enter text characters into a field where a cursor is placed.
- Use the Credit Card Track field to enter card information.
- Connect the terminal to the clinic network and the Internet for relevant updates and the ability to add the terminal in Pulse.
- Dejavoo hardware has a limitation where WiFi network names containing non alpha-numeric characters cannot be entered into the terminal. Terminals will only be able to connect to wireless networks named appropriately.
- Dejavoo devices are set up in Pulse by clicking the Add New Payment Terminal link, giving the terminal a name, and entering the terminal Serial Number as pictured below:
- Serial numbers can be found on the back of your Dejavoo Terminal as pictured below:
Supported terminals (updated on 3/5/2021)