Core Vaccines are the vaccines you would like to actively monitor for your patients and are configured by species. This article provides instructions for disabling or removing existing vaccinations from Core Vaccine monitoring.
You have two options to no longer see a vaccination in the Core Vaccines monitoring section:
- Disable but keep in the configuration list in the event you may want to re-enable it at a future date.
- Remove to no longer see in the configuration list.
IMPORTANT: You will need access to Settings.
- Go to Menu > Settings > Medical Setup.
- Select the menu option Core Vaccines.
- Choose the desired species in the Species drop-down menu.
- To disable, under the Active column set to red (). To remove from the list, click the X under the Remove column ().