The Time Clock feature allows employees to clock in and out. When the time comes, for payroll purposes, you'll want to run a report to know their total hours worked. This article provides instructions on how to run a Time Clock Report.
IMPORTANT: You will need access to Settings..
- Click the Menu > Settings > Employees > Time Clock.
- In the Search Options section:
- Choose an individual employee or All employees in the Employee drop-down menu.
- Enter the desired Start and End date ranges.
- Check the box beside Show Hours Worked.
- If desired, choose the appropriate Start of Week day. By default, each time you return to this screen it re-sets to Sunday. If you need the default to be another day of the week, say Monday, contact Support who can make this change for you.
The report will automatically run and display below the Search Options section. You can view the time entries and related totals on the webpage as well as download the report as a PDF or Excel file.
The report displays time entries for each employee for the specified reporting period and are grouped by Employee, then by Weekly Total, followed by an overall Total Hours for that employee. Additionally, at the end of the report there is a All Total Hours value shown which adds all employee level Total Hours together.
Show Single Employee Per Page on PDF
If you choose to download the report as a PDF, instead of having the employees' Time Entries/Total Hours running together on the same page, you have the option to start the next employees' Time Entries/Total Hours on a new page.
- Click the Menu > Settings > Practice Setup > General > Miscellaneous Settings.
- Check the box next to: Print employee per page for time clock printout.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.