This article provides a listing of different reporting items available in eVetPractice.
- Report types added to the Reports Dashboard. See below for a complete listing.
- Inventory On Hand reports. See How do I run on-hand inventory reports in eVetPractice?
- The Email Dashboard. See How do I see emails sent through eVetPractice?
- Controlled Substances reporting. See How do I report on controlled substances in eVetPractice?
- Time clock reporting. See How do I run a time clock report?
- The Patient Charges Report. See How do I print individual patient charges?
- WhoGot reporting. See How do I set up and run the WhoGot report?
- Experimental and alpha accounting reports. See How do I enable and run the advanced accounting reports?
An overview of the Reports Dashboard
The Reports Dashboard is accessible from the Reports menu option.
Note: The ability to see the Reports menu option and to run certain reports is permissions based – you will need to be associated with the appropriate employee rights to see and create reports on the dashboard.
Billable Items Reports
End of Shift
Inactive Client Report
- How do I configure and run the Patient Reminders Report?
- How do I run a patient callbacks reminder report?
Payment Plan Report
Practice Trending Report
Referral System Report
Veterinary Services Delivered
Voided Payment Report
Wellness Plan Report