eVetPractice has certified the Dymo LabelWriter Wireless label printer. This article explains the requirements and contains documentation from Dymo to assist in configuring the wireless setup.
In order to be able to print to the Dymo LabelWriter Wireless, you will need the following prerequisites:
- Windows or Mac computer
- Wireless/WiFi network connection
- Dymo Label software http://download.dymo.com/dymo/Software/Mac/DLS8Setup.8.5.1.dmg
WiFi Setup for Dymo LabelWriter Wireless
Please see the attached PDF document for documentation on how to configure your LabelWriter to your wireless network. As with other printer configurations, this is a client responsibility. If you encounter issues getting your LabelWriter Wireless connected to your computer, it is recommended to contact Dymo for assistance.
Because you are still required to install Dymo Label Software onto a Windows or Mac, computer, there is no real benefit to use the Dymo LabelWriter Wireless over the other USB connected LabelWriters (400, 450, 450 Turbo) other than not having to have it connected directly to a computer. Making it available on the network is done via WiFi connection instead of printer sharing.
Dymo LabelWriter Wireless UserGuide
- How do I set up and install a Dymo LabelWriter printer?
- How do I configure an installed Dymo LabelWriter printer for eVet?
- Dymo Labelwriter setup troubleshooting article