Below are the new features developed for eVetPractice version 19.30 released on 3/26/19.
- Exam and History Forms
New links have been added to the Add screen for Exam Forms and History Forms. Users will be able to create a new exam or history by copying a previous form. This will save the user data entry time. There is also a link to Review past exam or history forms; the forms will no longer auto launch when selected.
- Save Enhancements Added to Exam and History Forms
A Save Vitals button has been added just below the Vitals section of Exam Forms. When clicked, just the patient's vitals are saved and a message confirming the vitals were saved will appear.
When changes are made in other areas of an Exam or History Form, a message confirming the section has been saved will display.
Settings | Classifications
- The gender can be customized for a species. From the screen, click Settings () then click on . Select the Species from the drop-down list. Click Edit to display the gender list. Select the appropriate gender options for the selected species. Click Save to save the changes.
- When using the new SaasConex Integration, payments between Bluefin and eVetPractice will match.
- When the service date or quantity for a package line item is modified, the change will not affect the price of the item.
- For Wellness Plans - Automated Renewals, the UTC time has been adjusted for the practice's time zone so the program will charge the card on the correct date.
- Wastage for controlled drugs that are invoiced will be reported correctly on the Controlled Substance Report.
- If a client is set to "Do Not Email", they will not receive any automated emails sent from eVetPractice, including the appointment confirmation email sent upon appointment creation.
- When a partial payment is applied to a Wellness Plan, the amount paid on the plan will be updated with the partial payment amount and the invoice status is not marked as fully paid.