The Covetrus Rapport integration allows on-demand text messaging with clients. To take advantage of this integration, contact the Covetrus Sales team to get your account setup. Once your account is activated, you can enable the feature and send text messages to clients who have a valid phone number.
To send text messages, the practice needs to enable the integration then configure the settings.
Navigate to Menu > Settings > Practice Setup > General > Integration Settings. Check the box to Enable SMS Integration.
Go to Menu > Settings > Client Engagement > SMS Setup.
From this screen, enter the Account Type as Rapport. Enter a name for the setup. Enter your Account Key for Rapport. Choose a Send Rule. Click Save.
Create templates for common text messages sent to clients.
- From Menu > Settings > Client Engagement > SMS Templates.
- Click the Add a New SMS Template link.
In the Create SMS Template screen:
- Enter a Name for the SMS Template.
- Enter a brief Description.
- In the text area, enter the message.
- Limit the message to 160 characters.
- Click the Insert Merge Field button () to personalize the message.
Send an SMS Message
To send a text message to the client, with the client active and the client has a phone number that can receive text messages, click the SMS Client icon on the client record.