New to Covetrus North America? Click here to get your new account setup!
Here's an 8-minute overview of the workflow using Covetrus Ordering:
To take advantage of the Covetrus Ordering Integration, the practice must have an account setup with Covetrus North America (Distribution). With an account established, the account information must be entered into the Covetrus North America Account Setup.
- Go to Menu > Settings > Practice Setup > General from the sidebar.
- Expand the Integration Settings section and locate option to enable Covetrus North America Integration. Select the check box to enable the integration.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Save to save the setting change.
- From the same screen, scroll down and locate the Covetrus North America Account Setup.
- Click on Covetrus North America Account Setup. This will expand the account setup.
- The account number can be located in the "My Account" tab of your Covetrus North America site (######-###). The six digit number is the account number and the three digit number after the dash is the sequence number to be included in your account set up with username and password
- Click Save.
- When you click on Inventory, you will see a link for Covetrus Ordering.
Refer to the Knowledge Base Articles Below for each step in using the integration.
- Covetrus Ordering Integration - Overview
- Covetrus Ordering Integration - Viewing Covetrus Orders
- Covetrus Ordering Integration - Receiving Covetrus Orders
- Covetrus Ordering Integration - Placing Covetrus Orders