To move items from one type to another (ex. Procedure to a Lab), or to another category (en masse), perform the following steps:
- Edit the employee and grant appropriate rights to Can move billable items:
Menu > Settings > Employees > Employees then under Employee Rights > scroll down to Miscellaneous.
- From Menu > Inventory > Inventory Management.
- Click on the link to Move Billable Items.
- In the Move Billable Items window, use the check boxes to select the items to move.
Use the + and - buttons to expand or collapse groups. Use the links to expand or collapse all groups.
- Type: Select the type of items being moved (Inventory Item, Lab, Services).
Category: Select the category the selected items will be moved to.
If items are being moved to a new category, choose Add Category from the Category list. A new field will appear so the new category name can be entered.
- Click Validate and Move.
- Use the Move History link to view items that have been moved.