The appointment report gives clinics the ability to print appointment schedules, print mass check in sheets for appointments and send reminders to client regarding appointment via email.
- To access the appointment report go to the Menu > Reports in the sidebar.
- This will open a Reporting Dashboard.
- To run the appointment report click the edit pencil to the left of the Appointment Report.
- The screen below will appear. From here the practice will have the ability to change the Name of the report, give the report a Description for staff, view, print, download to PDF or convert to Excel previous runs.
- To generate a new report click New Run and choose the filters to apply.
- Report Run Name: This will be the name displayed when viewing the previous runs
- Start Date: The date the report will begin generating from
- End Date: The date the report will stop generating from
- Include incomplete?: This filter when selected will ONLY include appointments that have not been checked off as “completed”
- Include completed?: This filter will ONLY include appointments checked off as “completed”
- Appointment Types: The staff has the ability to filter the report by specific appointment types they see (If you want to include ALL Appointment Types then leave the filter on “—Not Specified—“)
- Visit Status: Filter by the visit “status” of the appointment while in the hospital *If applicable
- Confirm Status: Filter by the “confirm” status of the appointment on if the client is coming for scheduled appointment. (If applicable)
- Provider: the staff can filter the appointments based on the “provider” assigned to the appointments.
- Virtual Visit Only If this filter is selected any appointments selected as a virtual visit will only appear on the generated report.
- Sort by: the staff will be able to filter by “Date, Client Date, Postal Code”
- Beginning Value: what the value will start with when the “Sort By” is applied
- Ending Value: what the value will stop at when the “Sort By” is applied
- Include inactive patients?: This option will have patients with the status of “Inactive” include on the report.
- Name: Filter by specific names of the patient on the report
- Species: Filter by a patient species (Ex: canine, feline, equine) that will only show on the report.
- Click Generate.
- Once the report is generated the staff will have a list of the appointments scheduled within the filters and have the option to Generate Check in Sheets, Distribute List, or Distribution Logs.
Overview of the Appointment Report