Question: How do I add a new credit to a client's account balance?
Add a new treatment item with a negative price
This option allows you to run a Usage Report
- Create a procedure with "allow price change" enabled and "exclude from production calculations"
Add the procedure item to the patient's treatment and enter a negative price
- Make a payment of $0 with payment type of cash
Make a Deposit
This option requires the practice to have a payment type that is set to be "Excluded from Income Calculations on Sales Report" like "write-off".
- Navigate to the client's page
- Under the Account Balance section > select "Make Deposit"
- Use a positive amount to give credit with the excluded payment type.