Training Webinars and Onboarding documentation can be found on the Covetrus Pulse™ Implementation resources website: https://software.covetrus.com/support/pulse-implementation-resources/
You may have some species or breeds that you would like to remove or consolidate.
Move a Breed to a New Species
- Go to Menu > Settings > Practice Setup > Patient Classifications.
- Locate the Breed you would like to move then click the Edit pencil.
- Choose the desired Species from the drop-down list.
- Click Save.
Move Breeds in Bulk to New Species
- Go to Menu > Settings >Practice Setup > Patient Classifications.
- Click in the checkboxes to select the breeds you want to perform the bulk operations on.
Once the breeds are selected the Bulk Operation panel appears where you can Activate, Deactivate or Relocate the selected breeds.
Activate: To activate the selected breeds press Activate on the Bulk Operation panel. If you perform the Activate operation on the already Active breeds, they will remain active.
Deactivate: To deactivate the selected breeds, press Deactivate on the Bulk Operation panel. If you perform the deactivate operation on the already inactive breeds, they will remain inactive.
Relocate: To relocate the selected individual breeds, press Relocate on the Bulk Operations panel.
Deactivating a Species & Breed
- If you'd like to deactivate or hide breeds click on the boxes in front of the breed and use the deactivate option.
- To deactivate a Species (or hide), choose the correct species from the dropdown.
- Click on the Edit pencil.
- Turn off the Active status by dragging the Active toggle to the left.