There is an option available for updating the cost, markup or price of billable items in bulk.
NOTE: Pricing changes will NOT affect lot pricing, tier pricing, previously generated patient estimates or package level pricing overrides.
We recommend that when you first do an update you select a specific category and/or item from the search options so you can see the change you are making. Bulk updates do not display using the View Price History option in the item details.
NOTE: There is not a way to reverse the change that is made. We recommend exporting the list to Excel so there is a copy of the original numbers.
If you go to Menu > Inventory > Inventory Management (or > Settings > Products & Services > Procedures/Labs) you will see a section labeled Update Options that can be expanded.
- Here you will be able to select which one to change by clicking on the check box to enable it.
- Three new options are available:
- Cost Increase by Percentage (** Increase Cost by X percent. **)
- Cost Value (** Set Cost to specified amount. **)
- Cost Decrease by Percentage (** Decrease Cost by X percent. **)
- For the percentages, simply enter it in as 10 for a 10% change.