NOTE: Pricing changes will NOT affect lot pricing, tier pricing, previously generated patient estimates, or package level pricing overrides.
We recommend that when you first do an update you select a specific category and/or item from the search options so you can see the change you are making. Bulk updates do not display using the View Price History option in the item details.
NOTE: There is not a way to reverse the change that is made. We recommend exporting the list to Excel so there is a copy of the original numbers.
Update Inventory Items
If you go to Menu > Inventory > Inventory Management. you will see a section labeled Update Options that can be expanded.
- Here you will be able to select which one to change by clicking on the check box to enable it.
- When selected, three new options are available that will affect the option checked: cost, markup, or cost.
- Cost [Markup or Price] Increase by Percentage (** Increase Cost by X percent. **)
- Cost [Markup or Price] Value (** Set Cost to specified amount. **)
- Cost [Markup or Price] Decrease by Percentage (** Decrease Cost by X percent. **)
- For the percentages, simply enter it in as 10 for a 10% change.
Update Services or Labs
- From the Menu, go to Products & Services > Services or Labs.
- Select the items to update or use the filter to filter by category then select the items.
- From the options that will display above the listed items, click on Edit.
- When Edit is clicked, the Update Options panel slides out.
- Select the field to update from the Fields drop-down list.
- Enter the New Value.
- If other fields need to be updated, click +Additional Change and fill in the field and new value.
- When finished, click the Update # Items where # is the number of items you have selected.