Prior to adding images or a document to a document or email template, the image/document file must be uploaded to the practice's site.
- Go to Menu > Settings > Practice Setup > General.
- Scroll down and expand the Documents section.
- Click the Add Document link.
- Enter the Name for the document.
- Check the box if you want to Use file name as document name?.
- Enter a Description.
- Enter keywords which are helpful when searching for the document.
- Check Is Public? if this document can be seen by the client/pet owner allowed log in access and log in credentials to access the client portal/pet owner portal.
- Click in the area that reads Drop file here to upload the image or file.
When you need to upload an image to an email or document template, first access the template.
- Go to Menu > Settings > Practice Setup > Document Templates or
Menu > Client Engagement > Email Templates.
- To add a document to the template, click on the Insert Document icon below the menu bar.
- Select the document to add to the template from the drop-down list.
- Click Insert.
NOTE: Where the cursor is on the template is where the document will be inserted.
Merge fields insert information into the template once it is generated.
- To place merge fields in the template, click on the Insert Merge Field icon.
- Once selected, a drop-down list with client, patient, and practice fields will appear. Choose the information you would on the document.
NOTE: Where the cursor is on the template is where the merge fields will be inserted.
- When the document is generated, the merge fields will be satisfied with the information from the record.