Practices may decide to remind clients who purchase monthly preventatives or long term medications so the client does not forget to come back and refill. The most common example is Heartworm/Flea/Tick/Intestinal Parasite prevention.
These preventatives can be purchased in a 1-month, 3-month, 6-month, or 12-month supply at a time.
- Locate the item within the Inventory Management area.
- Click on the Edit pencil in front of the item.
- Click on the Add Reminder link near the bottom of the window.
- After setting the reminder periods click on the Adjust time period by quantity box.
- This means when the staff changes the quantity at the time of invoicing to change the time duration of the reminder.